How many days did God take to create the world according to Genesis?
(He rested on the 7th day)
What is the last book of the Old Testament?
How many days and nights did Jesus fast?
What instrument did David play?
Who was the first person to come upon the injured man in the parable of the Good Samaritan?
Which New Testament book has Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount?
How many times does the Bible mention the word “snow?”
How many days was Jonah in the belly of the big fish?
3 days and 3 nights
Noah sent two birds from the ark — what were they?
A raven and a dove
In what languages were most of the Old Testament and New Testament given in?
Old Testament - Hebrew
New Testament - Greek
Name one of the five books in the Bible that contain only one chapter.
Obadiah, Philemon, II John, III John, Jude
What animal does Moses compare the people of Israel to when speaking to the Lord?
When Jesus died, what three supernatural things happened?
Veil in the temple torn
Tombs broke open
How many books are in the New Testament?
Where was Jesus mostly raised as a child?
What event brought Mary and Joseph to Jerusalem once a year?
The Feast of the Passover
What was the name of Jesus' earthly brother?
How was John the Baptist related to Jesus?
When rods were placed in the tabernacle of witness, what grew on Aaron's rod?
- Which of these events occurred first?
- Moses leads the Children of Israel out of Egypt
- Moses receives the Ten Commandments
- Moses turns water into blood
- Moses institutes the first passover meal
What is the shortest book in the Old Testament?
- What is a parable?
- A story that illustrates a point by providing a contrast to reality
- A song of worship
- A believable story used to provide a comparison to an abstract concept
- A fictitious story with a moral value
A believable story used provide a comparison to an abstract concept
- From what kind of lumber did Noah build the ark?
- The passover meal included lamb meat, unleavened bread, and _____________.
What was the last plague that was sent against the Egyptians?
- Death of their firstborn
- Thunder, hail, and fire
- We should rejoice in our sufferings because we know that it produces...
What two books in the Bible are women's names?
Ruth and Esther
How tall was Goliath?
Ten Feet Tall
- Who was the oldest person in the Bible?
- Who was the first King of Israel?
WHO WAS THERE?
THE LIONS DEN
PILLAR OF SALT
A STONE & A GIANT
OUR GOD IS A"MAZE"ING
Four Levels of Difficulty